Jay-Z ain’t NEVER lied! Beyonce ripped the stage over the weekend at the Revel Resort in Atlantic City. She performed for over 22,000 fans and tons of celebrities over the four-day, four-time sold out shows. Major names were in the house including hubby Jay-Z, Kelly Rowland, The Dream, Selita Ebanks, Kim Kardashian and drumroll please…. Malia, Sasha and First Lady Michelle Obama! When the first family arrived in their box seats Saturday evening just moments before Beyonce took to the stage, the crowd went crazy jumping to their feet waving and applauding. And during Bey’s entire performance Mrs. Obama danced in her seat.
Beyonce paid tribute to the late Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Donna Summer and Lauryn Hill (Happy Belated Birthday) during her set.
Beyonce clearly missed performing onstage. “It’s been a year since I’ve been onstage,” she told the crowd. “They had me eating lettuce.” Beyonce claimed her strict diet and workout regimen allowed her to lose 60 pounds. Wow! She didn’t look like she gained that much weight while pregnant.
Anyway, she looked GREAT! Her energy was INCREDIBLE! I am so excited to have had the chance to witness her “comeback.” Watch out world – Bey’s back! Check out a few pictures my friends and I took at the show. Enjoy!
- W &T Travel Services Motor Coach Driver Job Fair May 30th 2012
- Drake Adds His Two Cents On Meek Mill And Chris Brown’s Twitter Beef
- Thousands of Jobless Americans To Be Cut Off Early From Unemployment Benefits
- First Lady Michelle Obama’s First Book ‘American Grown’ Is Released Today!
- The First Annual DCPNI Festival