Ever since Whitney Houston presented Jennifer Hudson with her first Grammy Award, the “American Idol” has been the go to person to pay tribute to the fallen entertainer. Hudson performed a medley of her songs at a recent charity Gala and kept the crowd hype with her renditions of “How Will I Know,” “I’m Every Woman” and “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.”
BET will also honor Whitney this month during the 2012 BET Awards.
Like us on Facebook!
- Kwame Brown Assaults WTOP Reporter
- 17-Year-Old Honor Student Charged With Murder, Jailed By ‘Mistake’
- Singer Regina Belle Reveals Shocking Health Diagnosis! [AUDIO]
- Say It Ain’t So! Herman Cain Gets His Own Radio Show
- YouThirst Presents The All White Party For Teens