Kimberly Griggs–a woman claiming that she had relations with Michael Jackson on his albums “Off the Wall,” “Thriller,” “Bad,” “Dangerous,” and “Number Ones.” Griggs says Michael promised her rights to the songs but when MJ died she received nothing!
Griggs spent a year in prison for burglary and robbery, reports TMZ. It doesn’t look good for her or her case!
Like us on Facebook!
- D.C. Chairman Resigns Over Fraud Charge
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- Study: Exercise Not As Effective For Black Girls As For White, Bad Food Ruins Health Efforts
- Face-Eater’s Girlfriend Says He Was A Christian, Non-Violent Man
- Zimmerman’s New Bond Hearing Scheduled for June 29
Michael Jackson’s Estate Being Sued For $1 Billion was originally published on theurbandaily.com