Lauryn Hill is the latest celeb to be dinged for not paying her taxes! Despite having earned $1.6 million over the designated time, Lauryn skipped on paying the government their cut. Hill generated her income from royalties and performances while she raised her six children.
AP News reports:
“According to court documents, in 2005 Hill received a total gross income in excess of $818,000; during 2006, she received $222,000; and in 2007, $761,000. Each of the three tax charges against Hill carries a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a $100,000 fine.”
Like us on Facebook!
- What?! Romney and GOP Raise More than Obama and Democrats
- Sherri Shepherd Turns To Police After Being Threatened With Rape On Twitter
- Chris Rock Roasts Chris Brown On “Today Show” [VIDEO]
- Stacy Francis: Whitney Houston Argument A Misunderstanding
- “Single Ladies” Star: I’m Glad Stacey Dash Is Gone