“Love & Hip Hop” wont be the same without Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin but fans can still get their dose of the reality couple by tuning into their spinoff show!
“Jimmy and I have our own show now. There’s definitely gonna be drama. We love each other but we don’t always see eye-to-eye,” Chrissy told Vibe about the forthcoming production!
The title of the show is unknown but Chrissy says: “I really wanted Me and Mrs. Jones but Kelis and Nas already used that.”
We cant wait to see what drama will unfold but Chrissy reassures us that there wont be any fighting!
It’s like why did I let them get me that angry? I feel like I can think circles around half of the situations that I allow myself to get angry at,” Chrissy mused. “My wit and my vocabulary is enough to cut somebody down where I don’t have to get physical.”
Like us on Facebook!
- NYC Mayor Defends ‘Stop and Frisk’ At Black Church
- Omarion & Rick Ross Perform “Let’s Talk” At Vitamin Water Uncapped Show [VIDEO]
- Cali Mom Allegedly Feeds Infant Bacardi, Mistaking It For Baby Formula
- Horoscopes for June 11th – June 15th, 2012
- In Defense Of Creflo Dollar: At Least He Cared [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]