MOUNTAIN HOME, Ark. — The goose 50 Cent is on the mend.
Named for the rapper who survived nine gunshot wounds, 50 Cent the waterfowl now needs a new home. The goose was brought into a northern Arkansas animal hospital with a damaged wing.
Veterinarian Rob Conner says an X-ray revealed the goose had been shot seven times with a pellet gun. Conner operated on the bird’s wing, inserting a metal rod and plastic tube to help the bird heal.
Like us on Facebook!
Conner tells The Baxter Bulletin ( http://is.gd/xFrtLw ) that workers initially wanted to name the goose Tupac, after the late rapper, but that they settled on 50 Cent because he recovered from his shooting.
Authorities don’t know who shot the 50 Cent the goose. Conner says he’s hopeful someone will adopt the animal.
- Watch: Trey Songz ’2 Reasons’ feat. T.I.
- Diddy Drops Digital Short Chronicling His Time At Cannes Film Festival [VIDEO]
- Chrissy Lampkin & Jim Jones Land Spinoff Show!
- WATCH: Ne-Yo – “Lazy Love” [VIDEO]
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday Edition 6/12/12
50 Cent Goose Shot 7 Times Needs New Home. Yes, We’re Serious! was originally published on newsone.com