Maybe it was a celebratory drink because he was traded to the Knicks or perhaps it was a drink based off that fact that he was traded to the Knicks, whatever be the case, Jason Kidd drank too d**n much! While on his way home from the Hamptons he crashed his 2010 Escalade into a telephone pole. He was arrested for DWI.
Kidd was so intoxicated, he didn’t even know he was involved in an accident. He pleaded “Not Guilty” to the charges.
Like us on Facebook!
According to Page Six:
Boozed-up Jason Kidd got into a “huge fight” with his wife Porschla as she drove them home from nightclub SL East on Sunday morning because he wanted to keep partying, sources say, and she wanted to get home. When the couple arrived near their Water Mill house, Porschla headed in. But Kidd got behind the wheel of their SUV and sped off, sources add, crashing the 2010 Cadillac Escalade into a telephone pole.
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @x_mackisses_x
- It Had To Be Done: New Video Gives The “#10 Frisk Commandments”
- Flash Mob Wrecks Havoc In Florida Walmart [VIDEO]
- Did Stevie J Propose To Joseline Hernandez?
- Frank Ocean’s ‘Channel Orange’ Debuts At #2 On Billboard
Jason Kidd Was So Drunk He Didn’t Know He Crashed [Wreckage Photo] was originally published on theurbandaily.com