Mobb Deep‘s Havoc has taken his “grown man” pills and taken responsibility for his beef with fellow group member, Prodigy. In a sit down interview with AllHipHop.com, Havoc copped to sending the now infamous tweets accusing Prodigy of being gay. Said Havoc:
“I was speaking of a standpoint of being mad, but still being truthful of how I felt — but it was just the wrong thing to do at that time.”
Things went sour between the former group mates on April 9th, when Havoc sent some inflammatory tweets questioning Prodigy’s sexual orientation.
A few days later, Havoc released a statement claiming that his phone was stolen and denying that he had sent any of the tweets, nor that he had any beef with his former rhyming partner.
Watch Havoc’s Allhiphop.com interview:
- Rick Ross: Does He Have To Travel With A Nurse? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- DMV’S OWN: Reesa Renee Set To Release Debut Album “Reelease”
- LISTEN: Nas ft Amy Whinehouse “Cherry Wine” [NEW MUSIC]
- [Hot Topic] **Who’s My Daddy?**
- Maryland Police Find Gun Arsenal In Copycat Joker’s Home
Mobb Deep’s Havoc Admits He Sent ‘Gay’ Prodigy Tweets [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com