Flavor Flav might have to fire his accountant. The “Flavor of Love” star owes the federal government close to a million dollars in back taxes according to TMZ. Based on documents Flav recently filed with the Department of Treasury, the former reality star still owes Uncle Sam returns from income made from “Flavor of Love”, “Strange Love” and “The Surreal Life.”
Below is breakdown of Flav’s back taxes:
Which brings Flav’s total to $906,250.56. Flav might have to sign on for another reality show just to pay off this hefty tab!
- Elle Varner Peforms At 93.9 WKYS Hip Hop And R&B Live (Fan Video)
- Chad Johnson Goes WWE on Wife?!
- “Some Of My Best Friends Are Black” Author Discusses Segregation In 2012 [EXCLUSIVE]
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @PrettyNikki0923
- Thearc Theater Presents “His Chosen Diamond” The Play
Flavor Flav Owes IRS 1 Million Dollars In Back Taxes was originally published on theurbandaily.com