Nicki Minaj is off to to a rough start with her “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” world tour. The hip pop star was forced to cancel her shows at The V Festival in England this weekend due to damaged vocal chords.
In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, Nicki’s reps said, “Despite doctor’s orders, she performed on a bruised vocal chord in (New York City) on August 14. As a result, the chord has gotten worse.”
Nicki has been ordered by her doctor to rest her voice for the next several days.
- Spike Lee Explains How He Really Feels About Tyler Perry [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyga Shoots Down Engagement Rumors
- Keyshia Cole Talks Life As Basketball Wife
- Gabby Douglas Books Top Stylist To Help Her With Her ‘Do’
- Tiny Launching Late Night Talk Show With VH1
Nicki Minaj Cancels U.K. Tour Due To Vocal Chord Damage was originally published on theurbandaily.com