Keyshia Cole addressed life as an NBA bride in a recent interview with This Is 50.
On what it’s like to be married to Cleveland Cavalier, Daniel “Boobie” Gibson, the singer quipped, “I will beat a bitch.” Please never change, Keyshia. Like, never ever.
Here’s the full explanation:
“I will beat a bitch.” Moving on it’s amazing. He’s worked very ahrd and becoming everything he’s wanted to become and is still a work in process…and so am I, so we’re working that out as a couple now, which is really exciting because we both have somebody [that] we can lean on.”
You can check out the interview in full below, which includes Keyshia speaking confidentially about her forthcoming album, Woman to Woman, due later this year.
- Chris Brown, Drake Named In $16 Million Bottle Bashing Lawsuit
- Lil Wayne Drops “No Lie” Freestyle [NEW MUSIC]
- TRACKLIST: Miguel – Kaleidoscope Dream
- Rihanna Tears Up Remembering Chris Brown Beating With Oprah
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday Edition 8/16/12