Gloria sat down with EURweb and showed off her mixed martial arts moves ,and was asked if given the chance, who would she use her moves on, she didn’t hesitate to break it down:
“I think I’d use my moves on every cast member in Miami.”
“I would wait for Evelyn. Evelyn would be last.”
“I’d knock out Shaunie first.”
“Royce and I had a moment…she apologized to me after the reunion so I would wait for that…I wouldn’t knock her out; I’d probably just smack the sh**t out of her.
“Suzie, I like, so that’s cool. Jennifer just gets on my nerves, like her voice irritates me. So, I would try to take out her voice box. Evelyn, her whole face is irritating,”
“But I’d backhand the s**t out of Shaunie, first.”
Before you get bent out of shape, the interview took place before the Chad & Evelyn drama.
Go here to see the video and don’t forget the new season of “Basketball Wives: LA” debuts on Monday, September 10.
Like us on Facebook!
- Beauty and Health with Make Up Artist to the Stars Kym Lee, The “Sparkle” Cat Eye
- Le’Andria Johnson “The Experience Deluxe Edition” In Stores Sept 18 [PREVIEW]
- Sad News: Morris Brown College Faces Foreclosure
- Find Out To Register To Vote in DC, MD and VA
- A Preview Of Chuck Brown Park
Gloria Govan Says She Would Put The Smack Down On Shaunie O’Neal [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com