Young Money leader Lil Wayne lives his life like a modern day outlaw. Despite having gone to prison for carrying a concealed weapon, Weezy gives zero ounces of a damn about the judicial system and its protocol. In a taped deposition, Lil Wayne threatens a lawyer questioning him in front of the judge.
Weezy was being questioned by the attorney of Quincy Jones III. Wayne is suing Jones over a documentary Jones made about the New Orleans rapper. Apparently, Wayne allowed Quincy Jones III and a camera crew to follow him around as he made The Carter III. Everything was good until Weezy saw a version of the film and hated it. Weezy called the film a “scandalous portrayal.”
During the deposition, Jones lawyer Pete Ross slammed Weezy with questions about his criminal past and Weezy conveniently couldn’t remember anything. Ross continued to question Wayne and Wayne began getting testy with the attorney. Lil Wayne started telling the attorney, “You know he can’t save you.” The “he” Wayne was referring to was the judge that sat in on the deposition and said nothing to Wayne about his threats.
Check out the videos of Lil Wayne wild court deposition behavior below.
Find us on Facebook!
- Manny Pacquiao: Mayweather Is Too Scared To Fight Me [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Is Not A Fan Of Nicki Minaj’s Weave, “It’s An Attrocity”
- Juicy J ‘Bandz A Make Her Dance’ feat. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz (Video)
- Iyanla Vanzant Explains Why Evelyn Lozada Had Such A Bad Attitude [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kanye West Sex-Tape Hits The Market
Lil Wayne Threatens Lawyer During Legal Deposition [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com