Breaking news: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star K. Michelle has anger issues.
Okay, maybe not so surprising, but in an interview with Hot 97, the FAMU grad and latest Warner Brothers signee acknowledged that it was her anger issues that led to the demise of her relationship with J.R. Smith. Admitting that she can be a “handful,” K. Michelle realized her role in what happened, but would love to have him back.
She explained: “I’m very open in saying that I want him back. Once I had a taste of that real….I don’t want nobody else.”
Aww and stuff.
You can check out the interview below:
Follow @939wkys for the latest celeb, entertainment and news!
— 93.9 WKYS (@939WKYS) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- Rita Ora Trying to “Distance” Herself From Rih Rih
- Toni Braxton Hospitalized
- Ludacris Sues Texas Couple … The Reason Why…
- What Is The Best Song of 2012? [VOTE]
- Nicki Minaj Rumored To Be Boycotting 55th Annual Grammy Awards