According to Bravo TV...Blood, Sweat and Heels will begin airing Sunday, January 5th at 9 PM ET 8 CT. It’s said to be about a group of up-and-coming movers and shakers in New York’s elite circles of real estate, fashion, and media.
The all-female cast includes realtor Melyssa Ford, real estate partner Brie Bythewood, modeling agency owner Mica Hughes, affordable-style expert Daisy Lewellyn, A Belle in Brooklyn blogger and author Demetria Lucas, and style and pop culture journalist Geneva S. Thomas.
Take a look at the trailer below!
So what do you think? Will you be watching? We certainly will be!
Brains & Beauty: Top 10 Pretty and Intelligent Women
1. Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Sanaa LathanSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Alicia KeysSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. ShakiraSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Joy BryantSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Aisha TylerSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Eva LongoriaSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Rashida JonesSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Tyra BanksSource:Getty 10 of 10
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
New Show “Blood, Sweat & Heels” Prepares Bravo Debut [TRAILER] was originally published on theurbandaily.com