The hit BET series “Being Mary Jane” is going to get a brand new audience next season all thanks to a former Disney star. Former “Kyle In The House” star Kyle Massey landed a recurring role on the Gabrielle Union drama.
According to Massey’s reps, the young actor/comedian will play the role of Cameron. Cameron is the rarely seen and out-of-touch baby daddy to Niecy’s son Treyvion. Cameron’s storyline deals with him having to transfer to a local college after his scholarship money runs out. Massy’s character’s situation is worsened by his attitude.
“Being Mary Jane” is the hit series created by Mara Brock Akil. It drew in a large audience for its tale of a beautiful and successful woman who is trying to find the man of her dreams while dealing with life’s everyday harsh realities. Before the first season aired, BET renewed the show for another season.
What do you think Kyle Massey will bring to the show?
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
READ MORE HOT TELEVISION NEWS COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Black Actors Killing It On TV
1. Columbus ShortSource: 1 of 14
2. Malik YobaSource: 2 of 14
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 14
4. Omar EppsSource: 4 of 14
5. Anthony Anderson And Tempestt BledsoeSource: 5 of 14
6. Danai GuriraSource: 6 of 14
7. Thandie NewtonSource: 7 of 14
8. Meagan GoodSource: 8 of 14
9. Laz AlonsoSource: 9 of 14
10. Mahershala AliSource: 10 of 14
11. Giancarlo EspositoSource: 11 of 14
12. CommonSource: 12 of 14
13. Eamonn WalkerSource: 13 of 14
14. Chad ColemanSource: 14 of 14
Disney Star Kyle Massey Gets A Piece Of ‘Mary Jane’ was originally published on theurbandaily.com