According to statistics, there is an ongoing crisis facing many African-American men today:
- One in every three black males born today can expect to go to prison at some point in their life, compared with one in every six Latino males, and one in every 17 white males, if current incarceration trends continue.
- Only 45% of black men graduate from high school in the United States.
- Just 22 % of black males who began at a four-year college graduated within six years.
- The Justice Department estimates that one out of every 21 black men can expect to be murdered, a death rate double that of U. S. soldiers in World War II.
- 67% of black children are born out of wedlock.
These are just some of the problems. But according to author and motivational speaker Robert Jackson, “For every problem… there is a solution.”
Jackson, the author of the No More Excuses Curriculum, is deeply rooted in his commitment to serve his community as a mentor and leader, especially on issues facing black students.
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Social Media Reacts To ‘Shocking’ New Mugshot As Tory Lanez Transferred To State Prison
Nicki Minaj’s Husband Kenneth Petty Gets House Arrest, Clowned On Social Media
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
Jack Daniel’s New Beginnings. Make It Count. Contest