We are at a loss for words.
Two cops were killed on a Brooklyn street today after a crazed gunman shot the officers, execution style, allegedly out for revenge for Eric Garner and Michael Brown. According to reports, the assailant approached the officers, who were sitting in their marked car practicing an anti-terrorism drill, on foot and shot them to death.
Moments before the heinous crime, the suspected shooter posted a photo of his handgun on Instagram with the caption, “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours…..Let’s Take 2 Of Theirs #ShootThePolice #RIPErivGarner #RIPMikeBrown This May Be My Final Post I’m Putting Pigs In A Blanket.”
He posted another photo of his bloody shoe and pants with the caption, “Never Had A Hot Gun On Your Waist And Blood On Your Shoe.”
After the shooting, the gunman attempted to evade cops at a near-by G-train station at Myrtle and Willoughby avenues. He then took his own life on the crowded platform.
The NYPost reports, the gunman was a fugitive who killed his girlfriend in Baltimore Saturday morning.
“I have spoken to the Garner family and we are outraged by the early reports of the police killed in Brooklyn today, Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases.
We have stressed at every rally and march that anyone engaged in any violence is an enemy to the pursuit of justice for Eric Garner and Michael Brown. We have been criticized at National Action Network for not allowing rhetoric or chanting of violence and would abruptly denounce it at all of our gatherings. The Garner family and I have always stressed that we do not believe that all police are bad, in fact we have stressed that most police are not bad.
We plan to hold a press conference in the morning to express our outrage and our condolences to the families and the police department. Details to follow.”
This is a terrible tragedy. Our prayers are with the families.
#ICantBreathe: Protestors Demand Justice For Eric Garner
1. Eric Garner's Life Will Not Be Stolen In Vain1 of 31
2. Eric Garner Supporters Stop NYC's Busiest Commuters In Their Tracks2 of 31
3. Grand Central Station Die-In3 of 31
4. Protestors In NYC Demonstrating A Die-In4 of 31
5. Don't Shoot. I'm Black.5 of 31
6. Justice Denied6 of 31
7. Reverend Al Sharpton Marches7 of 31
8. Police Standoff With Protestors8 of 31
9. A Man Gets Gets Arrested While Protesting9 of 31
10. A Protestor Gets Arrested10 of 31
11. Ferguson Is Everywhere11 of 31
12. I Can't Breathe12 of 31
13. NYC Die-In13 of 31
14. I Might Be Next14 of 31
15. United We Stand15 of 31
16. NYC Protestors Run16 of 31
17. NYPD Officers Block Protestors17 of 31
18. Eric Garner Died Because Of Loose Cigarettes18 of 31
19. Grand Central Station Die-In19 of 31
20. White Man Chokes Himself For Eric Garner20 of 31
21. Demilitarize The Police21 of 31
22. Protestors Blocking An Intersection In Washington, D.C.22 of 31
23. Enough Is Enough23 of 31
24. Black Lives Matter24 of 31
25. Protestors Interrupt Commuters Trying To Get Home25 of 31
26. Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Attended By Protestors26 of 31
27. Grand Central Station27 of 31
28. Teaching Our Children Their Lives Matter28 of 31
29. Tears For Eric Garner29 of 31
30. Black Lives Matter30 of 31
31. Philadelphia's Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Attending By Eric Garner Supporters31 of 31
TRAGIC NEWS: Crazed Gunman Kills 2 Cops For Revenge was originally published on hellobeautiful.com