The Kardashians have become a household name in the reality television industry, and they have certainly helped paved the way for other shows to see success.
While multiple spin-off series featuring Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, and Khloe Kardashian have launched in the past from the original Keeping Up With The Kardashians, they’ve landed another one, but none of the sisters will be the stars.
E! has officially ordered a brand new spin-off called Dash Dolls, which will center around the sisters’ boutique store chains around the country, as well as their employees.
The show will let viewers into the world of the Kardashian sisters’ “young, fun and hot employees, as they navigate the hectic life of a twentysomething in Hollywood, while representing the Kardashian brand.” The series will feature Khloé’s best friend Malika Haqq and her twin sister Khadijah Haqq. Along with Jenner and the Kardashian trio, exec producers are Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein, Jeff Jenkins, Farnaz Farjam and Ryan Seacrest. The project, hailing from Bunim/Murray Productions and Ryan Seacrest Productions, is set to premiere this fall with eight episodes.
Meanwhile, Keeping Up With The Kardashians is currently on their 10th season, and their upcoming episode looks to be pretty heavy.
In a new preview clip, Khloe is seen on the phone with Rob Kardashian, who has been battling depression and weight gain over the past couple of years, as she desperately tries to plead with him to get professional help.
She explains to Rob:
“It’s the most top of the line help you could ever get.”
As he resists her offers, she finally breaks down and exclaims:
“Do you think that it’s fair to do this to me though? Like I’ve been through this how many times? I did this for years and now you’re going to do this to me too again?”
Watch the emotional clip above, and stay tuned for Dash Dolls to come on E! in the Fall.
Every Time Kylie Jenner Looked Like Kim Kardashian
1. Kanye X Adidas. Thank u to Yé for believing in me1 of 20
2. Selfie2 of 20
3. Nighty night3 of 20
4. Last nights look- Calvin Klein top & skirt, Givenchy coat, Manolo heels4 of 20
5. Hehe my sneak peak vid of my contact look they put on me got bigger than I intended.5 of 20
6. Wolfie6 of 20
7. I never take selfies with the front camera who knew this shit was so good. Lol. Makeup by me duuuuh7 of 20
8. #OneEye8 of 20
9. Really though? #SideEye9 of 20
10. Boobs & Hair10 of 20
11. Boobs & Hair11 of 20
12. Ravishing In Red12 of 20
13. Kim Rockin' The Hell Out Of Her Red13 of 20
14. these grocery bags match my fly14 of 20
15. I wore this look the other night on my date night15 of 20
16. Dress In All White16 of 20
17. All White Like An Angel17 of 20
18. Just changed my #KylieHairKouture extensions to my jet black 20" clip ins :)18 of 20
19. Kylizzle X19 of 20
20. Kim Kizzle20 of 20
The Kardashians Have Landed Another Spin-Off Show, But They Won’t Be The Stars Of It was originally published on globalgrind.com