Fans of the controversial reality show Bad Girls Club were shocked to learn that former cast member Linsey “Jade” Berardi, of season 12, had passed away yesterday and at the tender age of only 22 years old.
The reason for her death is currently unknown, but she did hint at health problems back on March 2 in a “cryptic” post on her Facebook page. Since the news, her BGC castmates have posted tributes to her and the Oxygen network that airs the series released a statement:
“We are deeply saddened by the loss of Linsey ‘Jade’ Berardi. Our deepest sympathy and heartfelt thoughts go out to her family, friends and fans.” An addendum to the letter was a notice from her surviving family members that asked fans of the show to send any donations they can give to local animal shelters, as Berardi was an activist and lover for her furry friends.
The Brooklyn native, or self-proclaimed “Brooklyn Brat” was a part of the Bad Girls Club: Chicago cast but left the show after just two episodes. Though it was claimed her departure was voluntary, reportedly, it was because of a physical altercation with a cameramen from the crew.
When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong: The 9 Most Ratchet Reality TV Moments Of 2014
1. The 9 Most Ratchet Reality TV Moments Of 20141 of 10
2. 9. Kirk Frost Secretly Gives His Baby A DNA TestSource: 2 of 10
3. Honorable Mention: Butt Implants Gone Completely WrongSource: 3 of 10
4. 8. Torrei Hart Stoops To Low LevelsSource: 4 of 10
5. 6. Pillow Talk Goes Completely WrongSource: 5 of 10
6. 4. Porsha Williams Attacks Kenya MooreSource: 6 of 10
‘Bad Girls Club’ Cast Member Linsey ‘Jade’ Berardi Dead At 22 was originally published on hellobeautiful.com