It’s about damn time.
The good folks at Budweiser finally announced this year’s lineup for the 2015 Made In America Festival in Philadelphia.
The Queen Bey is returning to the Ben Franklin Parkway to snatch thousands of wigs off men, women, and babies, and she’ll receive some help from Canadian crooner The Weeknd, who’s also scheduled to co-headline.
J. Cole, Vic Mensa, Future, DJ Mustard, Modest Mouse, Death Cab for Cutie, Nick Jonas, G-Eazy, and so many more artists will step foot on one of the three Made In America stages.
All the action is scheduled to go down on Labor Day Weekend, September 5-6. Head on over to Ticketmaster to purchase tickets.
Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, & More Present At The TIDAL Launch Event In NYC
1. Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, and Beyonce give us their best silly faces.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Kanye, Jay, and Cole reunite.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Beyonce slays before the presentation.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce hug it up.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. So many greats all on one stage.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Beyonce sports a smile next to Daft Punk.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. Jay Z has a conversation with Madonna.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Rihanna shows some love to Madonna.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Beyonce shows off some pearly whites while signing the declaration.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Madonna does the most Madonna thing while signing the declaration.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Jay Z signs the declaration.Source:Getty 11 of 11
2015 Made In America Lineup: Beyonce & The Weeknd To Headline, J. Cole, Vic Mensa, & More To Perform was originally published on globalgrind.com