Earlier this week,
broke the news that she was Evelyn Lozada pregnant with her third child, her second with baseball player . Carl Crawford
Although she received unsettling news from the doctors about the pregnancy and is fearful of a miscarriage, the 39-year-old mom of two is still optimistic that everything will work out for her and the baby, stating:
“This is going to happen. I’m sure many women have gone through this, and this is going to happen… We’re going to have this baby. It’s going to be a miracle. A miracle baby.”
After giving birth to baby , Lozada joined the list of women, like Carl Leo Jr. in 2013 , who delivered healthy children in their mid thirties and early forties. Drew Barrymore
Check out our list of celebs who’ve given birth over the age of 35.
SOURCE: E! Online | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
10 Celebs Who Had Babies At 35 Or Over
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Drew Barrymore gave birth to her first child at 37 years old.
1 of 10
2. Fergie gave birth to baby Axl at 38 years old.
2 of 10
3. Gwen Stefani was 44 years old when she welcomed Apollo Bowie Flynn.
3 of 10
4. Tina Fey gave birth to baby number two, Penelope, at 41 years old. Amy Poehler gave birth to her first child at 36.
4 of 10
5. Mariah Carey was 42 when she gave birth to twins Moroccan and Monroe.
5 of 10
6. Eva Mendes gave birth to a baby girl at the age of 40.
6 of 10
7. Halle Berry was 41 when she had her first child, daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry.
7 of 10
8. Salma Hayek was 40 years old when she gave birth to her daughter, Valentina Paloma Pinault.
8 of 10
9. Evelyn Lozada gave birth to Carl Leo Crawford Jr. at the age of 38.
9 of 10
10. Penelope Cruz gave birth to her first son Leonard at 37.
10 of 10