Mission: Impossible‘s go-to guy Tom Cruise was spotted lip-syncing with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show Monday, July 27, and let’s just say the infamous superstar did not hold back. The 53-year-old hunk started things off with The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face,” running his fingers through his hair while getting questionably intimate with the microphone…Check out the hilarious performance above.
Comic book legend and writer Stan Lee weighed in on why Michael B. Jordan was cast as The Human Torch in the new Fantastic Four reboot movie, a decision that has recently been criticized by a number of people on the Internet. (MBJ is an African-American actor, while the original written character has blond hair and blue eyes.) Lee took pains to ensure there was no uncertainty in regards to his stance on Jordan’s casting in the new movie, telling Entertainment Weekly, “It was more than okay, I thought it was a great idea.”
Watch the trailer for Fantastic Four above.
Hugh Jackman reached out to Twitter followers asking what they’d like to see happen in his final performance as Wolverine. The 46-year-old actor told Twitter in March that his upcoming performance in Wolverine 3 will be his last in the X-Men film franchise before he retires the claws for good. Check out his new Comic-Con teaser art above.
John Cena managed to defeat Seth Rollins in the latest Monday Night Raw wrestling match, but not without a price. Rollins slammed his knee into Cena’s face early in the fight, causing his nose to basically shatter and blood to spill all over the ring. Cena was clearly distracted for the rest of the match, but somehow managed to earn the W.
Watch the graphic video above, but proceed with caution if you’re squeamish…One reporter who witnessed the event said, “John Cena’s nose is in the side of his face.”
SOURCE: Us Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, Twitter, E! | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash | VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube, Vine
Michael B. Jordan's Sexiest Pics (PHOTOS)
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Michael was looking mighty fine at the National Board of Review, where he was honored.
1 of 21
2. Thank God for Ellen. This hottie with a body flaunts the drawers he got from The Ellen Show.
2 of 21
3. Lord, is he fine!
3 of 21
4. Cooking for bae.
4 of 21
5. Because everybody loves a little tongue out during "#ShamelessSelfies"...When it's you.
5 of 21
6. Off Guards or Nah? Looking fine as he announces his 2013 GQ Man of the Year Award.
6 of 21
7. Michael B. Jordan and Oprah. Two beautiful people, two beautiful smiles.
7 of 21
8. Posted at the Dubai Film Festival with his homies.
8 of 21
9. Throwback Thursday never looked so good.
9 of 21
10. Too much sexy in one lens. Michael B. Jordan and Zac Efron chillin'.
10 of 21
11. Even the monkeys on the Today Show go bananas for Michael.
11 of 21
12. Successful sexy chocolate, what a great combo. Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyong'o looking posh posing for the paparazzi.
12 of 21
13. It's lookin' good on the West Side.
13 of 21
14. Then and now. Ball is Life.
14 of 21
15. We should probably cuddle now.
15 of 21
16. Chilling with the homies. Selfie time!
16 of 21
17. He woke up like that.
17 of 21
18. Fresh cut for the ladies.
18 of 21
19. He makes it look so easy.
19 of 21
20. I guess we can say "he gets it from his mama."
20 of 21
21. Up close and personal with those succulent seductive lips.
21 of 21