SB Stunts is super hype on his new track “Lifeline” and he’s got a lot to say – but it’s just not as clever as we expected it to be, especially since he claimed he’s written for Nicki throughout her career and, on his latest offering, maintained that it’s his bars on The Pinkprint album.
He reiterates that Nicki cheated, calls Meek Mill “gorilla face,” and uses Drake to trivialize the Philly rapper’s career – while kind of belittling his own in the process:
“You dream about Drake numbers in your nightmares, but ya hatin’ on me and my little career? No matter what you buy, n*gga I’ll be right there. I’m in the back of her mind like a new n*gga!”
If we’re fair, Meek put Safaree on blast for twerking, so there is a reason that “Lifeline” happened.
But did it really have to be this? Listen to the entire song up above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Nicki Minaj & Safaree's Relationship Through The Years (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Nicki and Safaree used to be in a rap group together before Nicki got famous.1 of 8
2. 2. Nicki and Safaree used to be in a rap group together before Nicki got famous.2 of 8
3. 3. Nicki Minaj and Safaree have been performing together for years.3 of 8
4. 4. Nicki and Safaree both bought matching cars together back in 2011.4 of 8
5. 5. Safaree escorts Nicki to the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.5 of 8
6. 6. Nicki and Safaree take a picture on set together at her video shoot for "Super Bass."6 of 8
7. 7. Nicki and Safaree perform together on stage in 2011.7 of 8
8. 8. Nicki Minaj celebrates her 26th birthday at Tao night club with Safaree.8 of 8
Safaree Disses Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill On “Lifeline” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com