A few months ago, Wayne became the target in a mysterious tour bus shooting, and at one point, it was suspected that Birdman was behind it all. Now, the man who was charged with the shooting believes he shouldn’t be the only one behind bars, stating Birdman should be there with him.
Jimmy Winfrey claims in new court docs he shouldn’t be singled out for the crime, when “[Birdman’s] financial dispute with [Lil Wayne] is what ultimately led to the shooting.”
Winfrey believes Birdman should be held liable as a part of the crime. Birdman recently made a statement, claiming that he wasn’t involved in any way, shape, or form.
We’ll keep you updated as the drama continues to unfold.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.Source: 11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.13 of 13
Lil Wayne Tour Bus Shooter Snitches On Birdman, Claims He Should Also Be Behind Bars was originally published on globalgrind.com