Children cost money, but celebrity children, they cost a lot of commas.
Yesterday, Atlanta rapper Future blasted his ex-fiancée, R&B singer Ciara, for withholding his son “Baby Future” on Twitter. He also surprised many folks when he revealed he pays $15K a month for the estranged couple’s two-year-old son.
Ciara’s reps fired back, claiming the What A Time To Be Alive rapper can see his son whenever he wants and he doesn’t pay $15,000 a month in child support.
So who’s telling the truth? Who knows.
One thing we do know is that celebrities blow bags on child and spousal support. But if you’re smart like Lil Wayne, who has three baby mamas and an ex-wife, you won’t have to pay court-ordered child support at all. The New Orleans veteran says he doesn’t pay child support and he takes care of all his kids and their mothers amicably.
Sounds like a great situation for Tunechi, but what about the rest of these celebrities?
Find out what your favorite artist pays in child support below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Find Out The Child Support Payments Of Your Favorite Music Artists
1. The-Dream Pays Christina Milian $10K A Month For Their Daughter Violet.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Nas Was Initially Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife Kelis $51K/month In Child Support, But Got The Judgment Reduced To $25K.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. After Battling His Baby Mama In Court, Chris Brown Got An Unbelievably Low Child Support Judgment Of $2,500 A Month.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Russell Simmons Pays $40K A Month For His Daughters Ming & Aoki Lee.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. 50 Cent Was Initially Ordered To Pay $25K/month For His Oldest Son, But It Was Subsequently Reduced To $6,700.Source:Splash News 5 of 12
6. French Montana Pays His Ex-Wife $7K A Month For His Son.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Diddy Pays $40K For His Sons Justin & Christian. There's Still No Word On What He Pays For His Twins Or His Daughter Chance.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Mel B. Receives A Whopping $60K A Month From Eddie Murphy For Their Daughter Angel.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Future Claims To Pay R&B Singer Ciara $15K A Month For Their 2-Year-Old Son "Baby Future."Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Surprisingly, Shad "Bow Wow" Moss Only Pays $3K A Month For His Daughter Shai.Source:Splash News 10 of 12
11. Rock Legend Paul McCartney Pays His Ex-Wife, Heather Mills, A Whopping $70K A Month For Their Daughter.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Britney Spears Pays Ex-Hubby Kevin Federline $20K A Month For Their Two Boys.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Cash Kings: 13 Artists Who Blow A Bag On Child Support was originally published on globalgrind.com