So this happened.
Two Waffle House employees in Forrest City, Arkansas were terminated after a video, captured by a customer, showed them styling hair in the restaurant’s kitchen.
Customer Antonio Robinson said he was shocked when he noticed one employee dipping her hair into a pot of water in the same area where food was being prepared last week.
“She dipped her hair down in the pot and when it came back up she was drying it off with one of the towels,” Robinson told WREG. “I see people do that in their houses and things like that but for a restaurant, I don’t know.”
A spokesperson from Waffle House headquarters emailed the following statement to WREG, confirming the termination of the two employees.
“We were made aware of this via a Facebook Private message this morning. We immediately reached out to the local management team. After identifying the parties involved, they were immediately terminated. The health department has been out to the restaurant for an inspection which it passed, and they have closed the case.
We do not tolerate these behaviors and strive to provide a clean, safe environment for all our customers.”
The restaurant, a southern staple, has since passed a health department inspection.
SOURCE: WREG | VIDEO SOURCE: Inform
Arkansas Waffle House Fires Two Employees Caught Styling Hair In Kitchen was originally published on newsone.com