Another day, another album name change.
After what we thought was the official name of Kanye West’s latest album, he dropped a bomb on us once again: The new title is now Waves.
This is not the first time the Chicago rapper changed the title of his album. First, the title was supposed to be So Help Me God and then it was what we’ve all grown to anticipate, Swish. At this point, we all just want the album to drop.
Fortunately, Kanye is dropping the newly retitled album along with this new clothing line Feb. 11 at Madison Square Green for Fashion Week.
And, according to the rap icon, this is more than the album of the year, it’s album of the life.
16 Millennials To Watch In 2016
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Evan Spiegel: Snapchat Co-Founder & CEO
1 of 15
2. Priyanka Chopra: Actress, Singer, & Miss World 2000
2 of 15
3. Adele: Soul-crushing Singer-Songwriter
3 of 15
4. Trevor Noah: Comedian & The Daily Show Host
4 of 15
5. Metro Boomin: Producer & Songwriter
5 of 15
6. Selena Gomez: Singer & Actress
6 of 15
7. Malala Yousafzai: Activist & Educator
7 of 15
8. Aziz Ansari: Actor, Comedian, & Writer
8 of 15
9. Amy schumer: Comedian, Actress, & Writer
9 of 15
10. Michael B(ae). Jordan: Actor
10 of 15
11. Drake: Rapper, Singer, Actor, & Songwriter
11 of 15
12. Kendall Jenner: Model
12 of 15
13. Kehlani: Singer-Songwriter
13 of 15
14. Misty Copeland: Ballet Extraordinaire
Source:Darren Thomas, QPAC
14 of 15
15. Zendaya Coleman: Actress, Model, & SInger
15 of 15