Apparently, the Odd Future rapper gave the Dallas crooner’s infectious hit a listen and became very confused about who actually likes it.
Sorry to break it to you Earl, but a lot of people like “White Iverson.”
Earl hopped on Twitter to find out “who mans is this?”
In other Earl Sweatshirt news, Chicago’s Chance The Rapper professed his desire to form a duo with the “Off Top” emcee. Earl recently tweeted about wanting to form another hip-hop super group, so it’s quite possible the two could be teaming up in 2016.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Smooth Operator: 11 Photos Of Sade Adu Serving Face, Grace, & Beauty
1. Serving face and grace.Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. Queen of Poise.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. Smooth Operator.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Sharing the stage with Alicia Keys while looking flawless.Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. Ageless Beauty.Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. No Ordinary Love.Source:Getty 6 of 9
7. Soldier of Love, and beauty, for that matter.Source:Getty 7 of 9
8. "My only regret, too young for Sade Adu." - J. ColeSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Sade greatly influenced the Neo-Soul genre.Source:Getty 9 of 9
Earl Sweatshirt Doesn’t Like Post Malone’s “White Iverson” was originally published on globalgrind.com