DJ Khaled may have achieved the highest key possible: he’s on the cover of this week’s Bloomberg Businessweek.
The issue’s cover story focuses on Khaled’s infatuation with Snapchat and how his cult-like following grew so quickly. He even blessed the Bloomberg team with a few stories, including Khaled pointing his iPhone at his garden and saying, “Life is like flowers. You grow. You blossom. You become great.”
The Miami native wasn’t aware of the app until a friend suggested he check it out last year. Khaled instantly fell in love, filming himself lathering cocoa butter on his body and logging his most famous story when he got lost off the coast of his Miami home while riding his jet ski on his way to greatness.
In fact, Snapchat has become so big, Bloomberg Businessweek estimates that Khaled’s Snaps have anywhere between 3 million to 4 million viewers each. In comparison, CBS’ The Big Bang Theory pulls in around 3.3 million viewers per episode.
It’s safe to say business is booming for DJ Khaled.
SOURCE: Bloomberg | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Red Carpet Featuring Snoop Dogg, DJ Khaled, & More
1. Rick Ross and fiancée Lira MercerSource:Splash 1 of 14
2. Ray J and Princess LoveSource:Splash 2 of 14
3. DJ DramaSource:Splash 3 of 14
4. Travis ScottSource:Splash 4 of 14
5. DJ KhaledSource:Splash 5 of 14
6. Dej Loaf and her motherSource:Splash 6 of 14
7. Lil ScrappySource:Splash 7 of 14
8. E-40Source:Splash 8 of 14
9. Snoop DoggSource:Splash 9 of 14
10. Redman and his sonSource:Splash 10 of 14
11. Rich Homie QuanSource:Splash 11 of 14
12. 2 ChainzSource:Splash 12 of 14
13. T-PainSource:Splash 13 of 14
14. Soulja BoySource:Splash 14 of 14
DJ Khaled Graces The Cover Of Bloomberg Businessweek, Reveals The Secrets Behind His Snaps was originally published on globalgrind.com