Just what we need, right?
Apple is about to make breaking your iPhone even easier. A new report by Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo claims the tech giant is preparing to give the iPhone a major design overhaul in 2017, featuring an all-glass enclosure with an AMOLED display.
According to Ming-Chi, the change is an attempt to distance Apple from competitors who have adopted aluminum finishes. The glass finish will result in a slight weight increase of the phone, but this should be offset by the AMOLED, which is said to be lighter.
If nothing else, Apple has devised a plan to make even more money off our clumsiness. Thoughts?
To find out more, click here.
SOURCE: Hypebeast | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter
Celebrities Wearing The Apple Watch
1. Kanye West rocks a gold apple watch during a halftime performance.Source:Getty 1 of 5
2. Later, she rocks the Apple Watch to London Fashion Week.Source:Splash News 2 of 5
3. Nick Jonas sports the Apple Watch while out and about in NYC.Source:Splash News 3 of 5
4. Karlie Kloss has some fun with the paparazzi while wearing the Apple Watch.Source:Splash News 4 of 5
5. Rumer Willis accessorizes all black with the Apple Watch.Source:Splash News 5 of 5
Apple May Be Preparing To Release An All-Glass iPhone was originally published on globalgrind.com