Coachella 2016 is officially a wrap.
And while it’s always fun to admire the festival for the performances and fashion, one thing we can’t stop thinking about this year is the insane eats we saw on social media. Basically, the food offered at Coachella is enough to give you major FOMO.
You won’t believe you missed out on all this. Luckily, we’ve compiled the best eats that are bound to make your mouth water.
Keep scrolling for more.
Mac & Rib Grilled Cheese
Worth the calories.
Cookie Monster ice cream cone with corn flakes
Here. For. This.
All American Burger from GD Bro Burger
We’re all for trying new things, especially when it includes Fruity Pebbles.
Miso Katsu Dog
There’s a hot dog under there somewhere…
Bacon Cheese Fries
Because, you can never go wrong.
Loaded Monster Fries
To take it a step further…
Ice Cream S’mores Sandwich
You can never have enough ice cream in the Coachella Valley.
These heavenly meatball subs
Feeling FOMO yet?
This combo though
Courtesy of Donut Farm LA
Buffalo Bacon Pizza
…And the Spicy Pie
Needing this in our lives.
SOURCE: Elite Daily | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
14 Celebrity Foodies With Yummy Instagrams
1. Chrissy Teigen is the real MVP when it comes to keeping John Legend satisfied in the kitchen.Source: 1 of 10
2. Pie anyone? Lauren Conrad's collection of sweets belong on a Pinterest board.Source: 2 of 10
3. Tia Mowry now has her own cooking show, so you know she throws down amazing meals for her family.Source: 3 of 10
4. June Ambrose continues to amaze us with #rockmomcookingchronicles.Source: 4 of 10
5. When Aziz Ansari's mom comes to town, it's homemade Indian cuisine for all.Source: 5 of 10
6. Questlove is so much of a foodie, he even made an Instagram account solely to showcase his meals. Who knew?Source: 6 of 10
7. If you aren't already following Kelis on Instagram, you're missing out.Source: 7 of 10
8. 2 Chainz may not prepare his own meals, but his personal chef's got it all covered.Source: 8 of 10
9. With three young children, Kourtney Kardashian has mastered the adorable breakfast treats.Source: 9 of 10
10. Cooking with Zac Posen.Source: 10 of 10
Stop What You’re Doing & Drool Over The Crazy Eats Coachella Had To Offer was originally published on globalgrind.com