Remember when mood rings were a thing?
MAC Cosmetics is giving the ’90s trend new life with their new “Tendertalk” lip balm. The line consists of five different hues of balm each designed to change colors depending on your daily mood.
The “Tendertalk” colors range from baby pink to a vibrant fuchsia and include MAC’s moisturizing formula for hydration. The line is set to launch June 16 and will retail for $20 per color.
If you’re like us, you’re probably feeling major nostalgia vibes. But is the “Tendertalk” line something you would actually wear?
SOURCE: Stashed | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter
Ten Couples That Prove Black Love Is Going Strong
1. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-SmithSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Duane Martin and Tisha Campbell-MartinSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Magic Johnson and Cookie JohnsonSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. VanceSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Beyoncé and Jay ZSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Denzel Washington and Pauletta WashintgtonSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari ParkerSource:Getty 9 of 9
Read My Lips: MAC’s New Lip Balm Changes Colors Based On Your Mood was originally published on globalgrind.com