Ashley Graham is having quite the year and is definitely the “it” model to watch. So Elle Canada jumped at the chance to have the full-figured beauty as their cover model for their October issue.
Best part of the Lane Bryant star’s success? She represents plus-size and healthy women who are often not placed at the forefront of media and advertising. From starring in music videos to editorials and even attending the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, she’s been work, work, work, work, working.
Now all of that hard work is really paying off, with Ashley snagging the magazine’s cover.
The model serves some serious style, wearing a hat and see-through embellished top and another black top with a camel-colored coat draped on her left side. Ashley’s presence is giving off serious Alicia Keys vibes. The “wet-hair” look she sported at the VMAs, is also the style on this October cover.
Beauties, what do you think of Ashley’s look?
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Celebrating Fashion’s Biggest Supermodels
1. Cynthia Bailey1 of 9
2. Jessica White was discovered at age 13 and landed her first job modeling for Vogue.2 of 9
3. Tyson Beckford is an American fashion model best known for his days on the Ralph Lauren runway.3 of 9
4. Selita Ebanks is a Cayman born British model and actress best known for her days as a Victoria’s Secret Angel.4 of 9
5. Kimora Lee Simmons is a former fashion model. She began her career at age 14 with a modeling contract with Chanel.5 of 9
6. Jourdan Dunn was discovered in 2006 and became the first black woman to walk the Prada runway in 2008.6 of 9
7. Eva Marcille is a fashion model who is best known for winning the third cycle of America’s Next Top Model.7 of 9
8. Bre Scullark is signed to Ford models and is known for her time spent on America’s Next Top Model.8 of 9
9. Chanel Iman9 of 9
Curves Galore: Model Ashley Graham Lands Elle Canada’s October Cover was originally published on hellobeautiful.com