The feud between Justin Bieber and recent Grammy performer, The Weeknd, seems to be heating up. Bieber has been mocking The Weeknd on social media occasionally, supposedly for dating his ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez. However, Bieber might have finally received a clap-back from his pop adversary.
In a new song released by Toronto rapper Nav, The Weeknd suggests the healing effects of his lovemaking. In the song, called “Some Way,” the Weeknd expounds, “I think your girl, think your girl, fell in love with me. She say my f–k and my tongue game a remedy.” This could definitely be a diss. “Girl” meaning Selena Gomez? “Your” meaning Justin Bieber?
No comment has been made yet by Justin Bieber, but this could be a response he wasn’t expecting. The Weeknd has been mostly silent towards Bieber’s mocking. We’ll see what happens as the two pop stars continue to conflict over the successful and talented Gomez.
20 Gorgeous Photos Of Selena Gomez
1. Prepping & primping! Selena Gomez does an asymetrical cut for a Pantene photoshoot.1 of 13
2. Wow, she's actually sort of unforgettable.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. And also, super irreplaceable.3 of 13
4. Sexy! Selena gets in tune with her inner bad girl.4 of 13
5. Everyday shit.5 of 13
6. Selena damn near bares it all.6 of 13
7. Selena & Hit-Boy on their way back from Mexico.7 of 13
8. Real beauty: The sun brings out her natural glow.8 of 13
9. Bedroom body! Selena gets sexy behind closed doors.9 of 13
10. Like, super chill.10 of 13
11. Just taking a walk on a Monday...11 of 13
12. Black and white smize.12 of 13
13. #Goals: Still gorgeous with food all over her face.13 of 13
Looks Like The Weeknd And Justin Bieber Are Officially Beefing was originally published on globalgrind.com