The back and forth between R&B singer Mary J. Blige and her estranged ex-husband Kendu Isaacs rages on.
Court documents exclusively recovered by entertainment blog The Blast show that Isaacs is gearing up to request more spousal support from Blige.
Isaacs claims that his ability to make more income was shattered due to Blige bashing him in the press. Isaacs who was Blige’s former manager, claims that he’s been unable to find work since the couple filed for divorce, specifically pointing to two songs on Blige’s last album that back up his accusations, “Love Yourself” and “Set Me Free.”
Blige’s former lover says that since their split he was forced to leave their $8 million home to move into a 1,400 sq. ft. apartment in Los Angeles. Isaac’s is requesting $65,000 per month because he claims Blige has $275,476 available per month in income.
In June a judge ordered the singer to pay $30,000 in spousal support, making Isaac’s new request more than double the amount.
SOURCE: The Blast
11 Photos Of Mary J. Blige Killing The Game Back In ’92
1. Mary takes over the stage in her signature look.Source: 1 of 11
2. The R&B goddess takes a stance at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.Source: 2 of 11
3. How sweet does she look at the KMEL Summer Jam in 1992?Source: 3 of 11
4. Mary J. & Joe Public win big at the New York Music Awards in ’92.Source: 4 of 11
5. Mary J. Blige is all smiles in a hoodie and curls.Source: 5 of 11
6. Mary does her one, two-step while performing in ’92.Source: 6 of 11
7. She had a flawless smile, even back then.Source: 7 of 11
8. Mary J. wins big at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.Source: 8 of 11
9. Show ’em who’s queen.Source: 9 of 11
10. Super Cat and Mary chill backstage at the New York Music Awards in ’92.Source: 10 of 11
11. Let’s get ’em, queen!Source: 11 of 11
Will Mary J. Blige Have To Pay Ex-Husband Kendu Isaacs More Alimony? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com