Ne-Yo hasn’t made an album since 2015 and finally has released his first single from it. His song “Good Man” is all about a man showing his lady how much he loves and appreciates her. Ne-Yo samples the classic hit from D’Angelo “Untitled (How Does It Feel)” and it blends so well with the lyrics to the song.
He sings, “That’s all I want to be, baby / I just wanna pick the phone up every single time you call / It doesn’t matter where I’m at / I wanna be chillin’ with Obama, talkin’ business / See you callin’, tell him, ‘Hold up, I gotta take this.’” Rap Up mentioned that the song is produced by Camper and is definitely a song fans will enjoy.
Ne-Yo recently had another baby with his wife, Crystal Renay and is very open about their relationship in this album. He said, “This album focuses on the journey of what it is to be a good man: a good man to your spouse, a good brother to your brother, a good person to the world. I am not proclaiming to be perfect. A good man makes mistakes, learns from those mistakes, therefore to not then repeat those mistakes. Being a good man is a journey.” We can’t wait to hear what the R&B star has in store for us.
- Florida Museum Used Kaepernick Jersey In Dog Attack Demo, Navy SEALs Ain’t Having It [VIDEO]
- Dreams Do Come True: The Detroit Pistons Invite J. Cole To Come Tryout
- Fired! ‘Racist’ Michigan Morgue Workers Accused Of ‘Eating A Black Penis Cake As A Joke’ Lose Their Jobs
- Saweetie TAPS IN With DJ QuickSilva & Dominique Da Diva
- Donald Trump Now Okay With Microsoft Buying TikTok After Fake Threat To Ban Social Media App
- Gabrielle Union Slams Terry Crews aka Gym Crow For Lack of Support For Black Lives Matter Movement
- DaBaby “PEEPHOLE,” Wiz Khalifa “Bammer” & More | Daily Visuals
- Do You Want More?!: Jaguar Wright Calls Out The Roots Over Alleged Mistreatment Of Malik B
- Virginia Mayor Compares Biden’s VP Hopefuls To ‘Aunt Jemima’ In Racist Facebook Post
- Police Tried To Get Pop Smoke To Give Up Details On NYC Crip Sets