Ne-Yo hasn’t made an album since 2015 and finally has released his first single from it. His song “Good Man” is all about a man showing his lady how much he loves and appreciates her. Ne-Yo samples the classic hit from D’Angelo “Untitled (How Does It Feel)” and it blends so well with the lyrics to the song.
He sings, “That’s all I want to be, baby / I just wanna pick the phone up every single time you call / It doesn’t matter where I’m at / I wanna be chillin’ with Obama, talkin’ business / See you callin’, tell him, ‘Hold up, I gotta take this.’” Rap Up mentioned that the song is produced by Camper and is definitely a song fans will enjoy.
Ne-Yo recently had another baby with his wife, Crystal Renay and is very open about their relationship in this album. He said, “This album focuses on the journey of what it is to be a good man: a good man to your spouse, a good brother to your brother, a good person to the world. I am not proclaiming to be perfect. A good man makes mistakes, learns from those mistakes, therefore to not then repeat those mistakes. Being a good man is a journey.” We can’t wait to hear what the R&B star has in store for us.
- Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal, Gets 28 Year Sentence
- Cardi B and Travis Rumored To Join Maroon 5 During Halftime Show
- Global Grind Top 5: The Most Anticipated Fall TV Shows
- Kanye West Adresses Nick Cannon, Tyson Beckford & Drake In Instagram Video
- The Rewind: Kanye West & Lil Pump, Lawrence Hive Reassembles & More
- Shooting Reported In Harford County, Maryland With Multiple Victims
- All The Deals For National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
- [Throwback Thursday] The Best ’90s Rap Songs?
- LyQuin, Mechie & David Correy Added To KYS Fest