People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- National Cannabis Festival Founder, Caroline Phillips Talks Weed Policy & How To Get Involved!
- Could You Date Someone Who Didn’t Have ANY Social Media?!
- Live Nation Femme It Forward Lineup Features Cardi B, City Girls, Teyana Taylor, Jill Scott, Monica, Keri Hilson, Brandy & More
- Kodak Black Arrested on Weapons & Drug Charges
- Register to Win an Ecobee4 Smart Thermostat!
- Offset ft. Cardi B “Clout,” Rich The Kid “Save That” & More | Daily Visuals
- Vitamin Of The Day: Stop Lying To Yourself
- #LHHATL Star Tommie Lee Denied Entry To Mental Health Program Due To Rap Sheet
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- Tyga Drops A Half A Mil on An Iced Out St. Michael Piece, Don’t Tell His Creditors