People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal, Gets 28 Year Sentence
- Cardi B and Travis Rumored To Join Maroon 5 During Halftime Show
- Global Grind Top 5: The Most Anticipated Fall TV Shows
- Kanye West Adresses Nick Cannon, Tyson Beckford & Drake In Instagram Video
- The Rewind: Kanye West & Lil Pump, Lawrence Hive Reassembles & More
- Shooting Reported In Harford County, Maryland With Multiple Victims
- All The Deals For National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
- [Throwback Thursday] The Best ’90s Rap Songs?
- LyQuin, Mechie & David Correy Added To KYS Fest