Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- What Is Going On During Black History Month In Our Schools?
- Michael B. Jordan To Star In Film Directed By Denzel Washington
- Lil Pump ft. Lil Wayne “Be Like Me,” Alicia Keys “Raise A Man” & More | Daily Visuals
- HELLO WORLD: Yacht Week East Africa Is Catering To Black Women
- Vitamin Of The Day: Have Fun This Weekend
- Mama’s Baby! Cardi B Shares Adorable Video Of Kulture
- KTLA Anchor Chris Burrous Dies After Putting Crystal Meth In Anus
- Khloé Kardashian Checks Out & Obama Has Interesting Words On Masculinity: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- Elementary School Issues Apology After Third Graders Are Instructed To Pose As “Runaway Slaves”