Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Angie’s Newness: Dj Money Drops “How Would You Know!” [Watch]
- Can Kylie Jenner Save Snapchat? Snap Loses 1.3B Stock
- Do Mechie Know Who Leaked His Sex Tape With Blac Chyna? [Exclusive]
- #Message: Lakeith Stanfield Drops Some Truth On The Timeline
- Wakanda Bae: Which ‘Black Panther’ Star Caused The Thirstiest Tweets?
- Blac Youngsta Wants To Buy You A New Booty??? [Watch]
- Woah: One Brave New York Woman Fights And Stabs A Masturbating Subway Attacker
- “Come Get This Truth…” Hurt Bae Is Back! Watch Round 2
- Ayyye: Plies Has Everyone On The Internet Rock-Ock-Ocking To His New Single
- Throwing It Back: JD, Diddy, Snoop, And Ludacris Perform ‘Welcome To Atlanta’