Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- This Week’s Vitamins: “Things Don’t Get Easier, You Get Better” + More
- Washington Football Cut Running Back Derrius Guice After Domestic Violence Arrest
- Rick Ross Talks Verzuz With 2 Chainz, His Relationship With Kanye, New Single +More
- 2 Chainz & Rick Ross’ Verzuz Battle: Here’s What Happened [VIDEO]
- New Heat For Your Playlist: ASAP Ferg
- “Talk To Tash” Answering All Your Questions On Love, Career, Finances, And More
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Georgia Student Suspended After Posting Images Of School Showcasing Lack Of COVID-19 Protocol
- Megan Thee Stallion Talks Beyoncé, Tory Lanez, New Music & More In ‘Variety’ Interview
- e.l.f. Beauty And Alicia Keys Announce The Creation Of A Lifestyle Beauty Brand