Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Rick Ross ft. Summer Walker “Summer Reign,” Yo Gotti “H.O.E. (Heaven On Earth)” & More | Daily Visuals
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Fabolous Gets Checked By Beyoncé + More!
- Awkward Timing: Lena Waithe Splits With Wife After Recently Praising Her Marriage
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Fabolous Recalls When Beyoncé Checked Him Over Solange Lyric
- Kodak Black Shipped To Kentucky, Release Set For 2022
- Wizards Injured Players Make Comebacks
- Imma Head Out: New Study Claims THESE Are The Best Cities For Millennials To Live And Work
- Taking Flight: Zion Williamson Shined In His NBA Debut As His Confidence Grew
- Nick Cannon Denies Giving Orlando Brown Ncredible Sloppy Toppy [Video]