Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Weekend Shmood: When The Sign Language Interpreter Is The Most Lit One At The Eminem Concert
- Tried It: These Owners Are Playing With Their Dog’s Life In #WhatTheFluffChallenge
- Thank The Adulting Gods: Get Litty This Summer With Alcoholic Push Pops
- Microbiologist Is Convinced ‘Immortal’ Lobsters Made A Deal With The Devil
- Maryland Auto Minute: Summer Driving Season
- The Rewind: XXXTentacion, Everything Is Love, Luke Cage & More
- 10 Things You May Not Have Known About The Cast Of “POWER”
- Exclusive: Skylar Grey Talks Eminem & Beyoncé Collaboration, New Music, & Her Dream Rap Collab
- Separated Mother And Son Reunited At Baltimore Airport After Being Apart For Over A Month
- Mary J. Blige Is Officially Divorced From Krusty Kendu Isaacs