It has been two weeks since the entire MTA subway system closed for emergency repairs. The shutdown has received a lot of anger from riders growing weary of the process and the time it’s adding to their commutes.
The transit system has added coach buses to take commuters from subway station to subway station.
MTA is schedule to reopen the Baltimore Metro on March 11, according to WBAL TV.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jeezy Officially Challenges T.I To #Verzuz Which Trap King Will Win? [POLL]
- Justin Timberlake Endorses Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- What’s Going On DMV: D.C. Has The Highest Percentage Of Black Owned Businesses In The Nation
- Judge Upholds Derek Chauvin’s Most Serious Murder Charge As Other George Floyd Cops
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Baltimore’s Metro Subway System To Reopen In March was originally published on 92q.com