Erica Mena might be one of the many stars on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” but she was recently arrested for possession of a controlled substance. According to BET, the reality star was taken in for less than one ounce of weed last week. In the next couple of weeks Mena will have to go to court to face the charge.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Mena’s boyfriend allegedly got into trouble as well, but it’s unclear if it’s for drug possession. We’ve been watching Mena for years on television as she’s gone in and out of relationships with Bow Wow , Cyn Santana and many more. She’s also fought with other reality stars such as Nya Lee, Kimbella and Chrissy Monroe. Mena is currently still trying to have a breakout music career on the show and it’s one of the reasons she moved to Atlanta.
We hope Mena can beat this drug charge and we’ll keep you posted on any updated information.
- Metro Says They Lose $400K A Day During Shutdown
- R.Kelly Dropped By SONY, New Accuser Sits Down With Dateline [VIDEO]
- Go-Go Lead Men Big G of BYB & Rapper of W.H.A.T. Band squash their beef
- Omarion Refuses To Be Apart of ‘You Got Served 2’
- Is Goldlink & Justine Skye Official Official?
- “What’s Poppin!” – Cardi’s Glowup / ASAP Rocky Wants To Be Taken Shopping / Rihanna Is About To Boss Up!
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Ella Mai “Shot Clock,” Ar’mon and Trey ft. NBA Youngboy “Right Back Remix” & More | Daily Visuals
- Samuel L Jackson Chimes In On Drake vs Kanye West “It’s Not Like The Old Days” | Extra Butter
- Vitamin of The Day: In Order To Receive A Blessing You Must Give Thanks