Erica Mena might be one of the many stars on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” but she was recently arrested for possession of a controlled substance. According to BET, the reality star was taken in for less than one ounce of weed last week. In the next couple of weeks Mena will have to go to court to face the charge.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Mena’s boyfriend allegedly got into trouble as well, but it’s unclear if it’s for drug possession. We’ve been watching Mena for years on television as she’s gone in and out of relationships with Bow Wow , Cyn Santana and many more. She’s also fought with other reality stars such as Nya Lee, Kimbella and Chrissy Monroe. Mena is currently still trying to have a breakout music career on the show and it’s one of the reasons she moved to Atlanta.
We hope Mena can beat this drug charge and we’ll keep you posted on any updated information.
- Diddy’s Former Girlfriend Kim Porter Found Dead In Her L.A. Home
- Sexercise or Nah? Man’s Energetic Hump Workout Goes Viral & The Internet Has Questions
- Zoe Kravitz & The Cast Talk Fantastic Beasts 2, Recreating Her Mother’s iconic Pose & More | Extra Butter
- Wizards Continue Their Winning Streak Plus One On One With Kelly Oubre
- School Closings Due To Winter Storm Avery [November 15th, 2018]
- This Quiz Will Tell You Which Michael B. Jordan Character You’ll Marry
- “What’s Poppin!” – Cardi Drops Her Fashion Nova Line / Is E. Badu Preggers???
- Mareena Robinson Snowden sits down with Angie Ange and Chey Parker
- Stream Ari Lennox’s New Single ‘Pedigree’
- Young Thug Released From Jail