A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Jaimesha Thomas aka ThatGirlJayCole Gives Birth To A Baby Boy!
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A Peach On ‘RHOA’
- Kid Cudi Gets The Doc Treatment In ‘A Man Named Scott’ On Prime Video
- Future Gift W(R)aps In New Samsung’s New Holiday Campaign Commercials
- Love & Hip Hop Miami’s Shelah Marie Defends Her Decision To Keep Her Unruly Retreat Exclusive To Black Women Only
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com