The place that is usually called the most wonderful place on earth took a scary turn for many over the 4th of July holiday weekend when a violent fight between a family at Disneyland in California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The video was taken at Mickey’s Toontown on Saturday, July 6th where a family can be seen physically fighting in front of their own children and other families visiting the park. The reason for the fight is unknown but the video starts with an exchange of words between a woman and man, followed by a lengthy fight that went on for at least 3 minutes before park security intervened.
When Anaheim police the family refused to cooperate. According to the police department, “A report was taken, There was no video at the time. Now that we have video, the investigation can continue.”
Ciara, Russell Wilson And Baby Future Tackle Disney
1. 14553847264999Source: 1 of 6
2. 14553848305311Source: 2 of 6
3. 14562295177716Source: 3 of 6
4. 14577316742896Source: 4 of 6
5. 1457733219657Source: 5 of 6
6. 14589236910111Source: 6 of 6
- Uber Adds In-App Recording Feature For Safety
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Nick Cannon Is Mourning The Loss Of His 5 Month Old Son
- Remember When Lil Uzi Said He Would Pay the College Tuition of a Fan?
- Travis Scott Requests That Astroworld Lawsuit Against Him Be Dismissed
- Jussie Smollett Takes Stand For 6 Hours In Criminal Trial
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- Woman Found Dead In Northeast D.C., Police Searching For 3 Teens Connected To Killing
- Gov. Hogan Reintroduces Bills To Toughen Sentences For Violent Offenders
- Havoc & Styles P “Nightmares 2 Dreams,” DJ Kay Slay ft. Snoop Dogg, Too $hort, Sheek Louch & Papoose “The Jungle” & More | Daily Visuals 12.6.21
- Ashanti Is Our Fashion Goals In Star-Printed Balmain Blazer And Leather Gucci Shorts
Violent Fight Caught on Video Between Family Members at Disneyland was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com