CDC Changes Recommendations, Again
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now recommending that fully vaccinated people start wearing masks indoors again as the COVID-19 Delta variant continues to spread across the nation. Do remember back in May the CDC policy said vaccinated people no longer needed to wear masks indoors or outside.
The CDC offers a map of transmission rates by county on their COVID Data Tracker page.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Kelly Price Reveals Flatline During Battle With Covid & Cynthia Bailey Confirms Exit From RHOA
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: The ‘Hot Girl Coach’ Signs With Nike
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Teyana Taylor Announces Her ‘The Last Rose Petal’
- Companies Aren’t Drug Testing Due To Labor Shortage
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Rihanna Talks Experimenting With Different Music