Looks like the kids will be able to go Trick Or Treating again this year! Last year experts said it was too risky but since the Pfizer vaccine is currently available for anyone ages 12 and up they’ve updated the guidelines.
According to Dr. Fauci, vaccinated families should go out and enjoy Halloween again!
“I think that, particularly if you’re vaccinated, you can get out there and enjoy it,” the nation’s top infectious disease expert stated before adding that Halloween is a “very important part of the year for children.”
More From The QuickSilva Show with Dominique Da Diva:
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Rick Ross Lands New Series + Kanye Announces New Brand Partnership
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wendy Williams Scores Small Win & Chris Brown Lands Multi-Year Residency Deal
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- SWV and Xscape Land Docu-Series + Kendrick Lamar Announces ‘The Big Steppers Tour’
- Carlos King Talks Love & Marriage: D.C., Working With The Silva’s & New Late Night Show [INTERVIEW]