Looks like the kids will be able to go Trick Or Treating again this year! Last year experts said it was too risky but since the Pfizer vaccine is currently available for anyone ages 12 and up they’ve updated the guidelines.
According to Dr. Fauci, vaccinated families should go out and enjoy Halloween again!
“I think that, particularly if you’re vaccinated, you can get out there and enjoy it,” the nation’s top infectious disease expert stated before adding that Halloween is a “very important part of the year for children.”
More From The QuickSilva Show with Dominique Da Diva:
- Rican Da Menace Talks East & West Baltimore, Crab Legs & More
- Janelle Monáe Talks The ‘Age of Pleasure,’ Finding A “Safe Space” + More
- Don Toliver Talks Upcoming ‘Love Sick’ Tour + More!
- Libianca Talks ‘People’, Growing Up In Cameroon, Addiction + More!
- Grammy Award Winning DJ Drama Talks Possible BMF Appearance, New Project “I’m Really Like That,” Clears Up His Philly Anthem Statement + More
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Thanksgiving Mac & Cheese’s Most Viral Moments
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Blueface Goes OFF on Chrisean Rock After He ‘Rescues’ His Baby From Sitter at 4am