1. 9-Year-Old Brooklyn Girl Writes First Book
Anaya Lee Willabus became the youngest person to publish a chapter book in U.S. history.
2. Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna Accepted at 8 Ivy League Schools
Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna became the second person from her high school to be accepted to all eight Ivy League schools!
3. 11-Year-Old Lands Multi-Million Dollar Lemonade Deal With Whole Foods
Mikaila Ulmer’s BeeSweet Lemonade can be found in Whole Foods locations in Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.
4. 11-Year-Old Girl Launches #1000BlackGirlBooks
Sick and tired of being underrepresented in literature, Marley Dias started her own movement called #1000BlackGirlBooks.
5. Nigerian Teen Gets Accepted To Every Ivy League School In The U.S.
Yes, it’s true! Harold Ekeh was accepted to all eight Ivy League schools and chose to go to Yale.
6. Kwasi Enin Accepted To All 8 Ivy League Universities
This NY teen was also accepted to all eight Ivy League schools!
7. 9-Year-Old Boy’s Lemonade Stand Raises 3K For Detroit
Joshua Smith started a lemonade stand to help raise money for Detroit.