God’s Son On Social Media: 25 Reasons You Should Follow Nas On Instagram was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. You get dope-ass onstage pics straight from Nasty.
2. Like, really cool images of God’s son at work.
3. Classic family throwbacks.
4. Vintage Nas and his pops.
5. And he stans for her: “It’s so ILL to see @LipMatic launch. Scoop that up! Made for beautiful lips everywhere…. Created by my very own Princess Destiny. It’s great to watch her plans unfold! #lipmatic”
6. Very rarely, he’ll also show a pic of his son Knight.
7. Let’s not forget the fact that he is related to Yara Shahidi from “Black-ish.”
8. Up close and personal pics of his bling.
9. His jewelry game really is on point.
10. Vacation pics that’ll make you envious.
11. His shoe game is impeccable too.
12. Cool artwork that calls for unity: “Place your hand with mine.”
13. And he also calls for justice. Caption: “I CANT BREATHE!!!”
14. His love for literature is also on point.
15. He lets us get a sneak peek of some in-studio shenanigans with Madonna.
16. There are some questionable fashion choices…
17. …but we look past those because … this!!!
18. Even when he’s turnt, he looks super chill.
19. He has profound convos with collaborators and fellow legends such as Q-Tip.
20. And has hilarious chats with former nemesis Jay Z.
21. AND Henry Louis Gates. “Too Black, Too STRONG!!”
22. The time he was casually dropping some knowledge at Harvard.
23. Lastly, may we never forget the time he made this kid’s entire day because he had the same haircut.
More From KYSDC