1. Janet’s “Rhythm Nation” performance was nothing short of legendary.
2. The infamous “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl halftime show.
3. When she performed a moving tribute to brother Michael during the 2009 MTV VMAs.
4. The world first fell in love with Janet when she played Penny on “Good Times.”
5. The reason why we’re all calling them “Poetic Justice braids.”
6. Who could forget her ultra sexy performance while accepting the MTV Icon Award?
7. The only thing better than Janet? Janet AND Michael, together.
8. The Rolling Stone magazine cover that stopped the world.
9. 1990s fine.
More From KYSDC