Where Are They Now: The Cast Of “Mean Girls” (PHOTOS) was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. Lindsay Lohan: Cady Heron was our entre into the world of “Mean Girls.”
2. Following yet another rehab stint, Lindsay starred in her OWN reality show and has recently moved to London to star in the play “Speed the Plow.”
3. Neil Flynn: As Cady’s dad, he did not even know what being grounded means…
4. The actor is once again playing a family man on ABC’s “The Middle.”
5. Ana Gasteyer: Cady Heron’s mother who loved Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
6. The SNL alum has since starred in hit television show “Suburgatory,” which was canceled earlier this year due to low ratings.
7. Tim Meadows: Mr. Duval was the dumbfounded principal who did not leave the West Side for this.
8. The actor is now starring in a new NBC comedy called “Marry Me.”
9. Rajiv Surendra: Kevin G.’s raunchy rap was cut too short, but we thoroughly enjoyed it.
10. He has since turned away completely from Hollywood and focused more on his art.
11. Lizzy Caplan: Janis Ian was really a blonde!
12. The actress now plays groundbreaking sex researcher Virginia Johnson in Showtime’s “Masters of Sex.”
13. Daniel Franzese: Did Damian ever get his pink shirt back?
14. The actor recently penned a letter expressing how his “Mean Girls” character helped him come out of the closet.
15. Rachel McAdams: The queen of the Plastics.
16. The actress won our hearts when she played Allie in the world-renowned chick-flick “The Notebook.” She is also rumored to be on the next season of “True Detective.”
17. Lacy Chabert: “No candy cane for you, Gretchen Wieners!”
18. After flying under the radar for a while, the actress resurfaced in “Christian Mingle,” a movie about, well, Christian Mingle.
19. Amanda Seyfried: Karen was the dumb blonde with psychic powers.
20. The actress is now a mega-star. She’s starred in box office hits such as “Les Miserables” and “Dear John.”
21. Jonathan Bennett: Aaron Samuels had Cady Heron swooning.
22. Jonathan is now showing his moves on “Dancing With The Stars.”
23. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey: The BFFs went on to write another hot comedy “Baby Mama” and have now hosted the Golden Globes two years in a row.
24. They’ve won numerous awards and are still as funny and awesome as ever.
More From KYSDC