The newly engaged couple of Lil’ Scrappy and Erica Dixon grace the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Out magazine. Inside, the two discuss why they decided to get married, how Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta strengthened their relationship, and Scrappy offers some relationship advice to women. No, really.
Excerpts (via Necole Bitchie):
What helped them decide to tie the knot?
We just took it a step further than where it was at, but we’re trying to move to the big step though, and see what that is like and not play around with it for 100 years like some folks do…I just wanted to do something real grown and big.
How Love & Hip Hop Atlanta helped Lil’ Scrappy to see how committed Erica was to him:
I was able to see her love that I had never seen … I mean, I have seen it, but I kind of messed that up so she hides it from me. So when she would go to her friends and share it, I could see it because I’m watching it.
Scrappy’s advice to women:
Treat a man how he should treat you. If you think that you’re supposed to be treated like a queen, then you need to treat him like a king and vice versa.
- Amber Rose Confirms Pregnancy!
- DC Records Frist West Nile Virus Death
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday “SMOOTHED OUT BABY MAKING MUSIC” Edition 9/06/12
- Why Paul Ryan Continues To Spread Lies About President Obama [EXCLUSIVE]
- 8 Things Kim Kardashian Thinks “DNC” Stands For [PHOTOS]